- Powerful Anti-Inflammatory
- Potent Antioxidant
- Potent Anti-Arthritis (supports healthy joints)
- Helps for prevention and amelioration of Diabetes
- Supports Heart Health & lower risk of heart diseases
- Support Liver health
- Helps as Add-on therapy for treatment of bronchial Asthma & Allergic Rhinitis
- Cancer Fighter
- Soothes Bowel Syndromes
- Boosts overall body immunity
About the Product:
- Natural Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine with no side effects
- 1st time in world, curcumin in syrup form (water soluble form) by breakthrough invention (patent pending) in curcumin technology
- CURCLEAR™SYRUP offers the health benefits of curcumin, in a most convenient and absorbable form (syrup) in reduced dose by being water soluble curcumin form
- Being water soluble form, more bioavailable than other forms (Tablets & Capsules) even in absence of black pepper extract (Piperine) which causes gastrointestinal upset.
- Good taste, palatable with orange flavour, free of unpleasant curcumin odour
- Free of: Nano form, Liposomal form, Black Pepper Extract (Piperine), Alcohol and other organic solvents
- Vegan, Non-GMO, Gluten free, Sugar free
Adults: 1 ml two times a day after meals or as directed by the physician
Directions for Use:
- Take half glass of cold water
- Add 1 ml of syrup with dropper
- Mix well with spoon and drink
Each 1 ml contains:
- Curcuma longa (Haridra) Rhizome Extract
(Std. to 95% Curcuminoids) 50 mg
Curcumin is the principal curcuminoid of the popular Indian spice turmeric, which is a member of the ginger family (Zingiberaceae). Curcumin is an active ingredient in the traditional herbal remedy and dietary spice turmeric (Curcuma longa). It is used as an ancient Medicine. Curcumin has a surprisingly wide range of beneficial properties, including antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anticancer, antiviral, and antibacterial activities.
Curcumin, these effects are mediated through the regulation of various transcription factors, growth factors, inflammatory cytokines, protein kinases, and other enzymes. Various clinical trials have shown that Curcumin exhibit very poor bio-availability. Major reasons contributing to the low bioavailability of Curcumin appear to be due to poor water solubility
Despite the lower bio-availability, therapeutic efficacy of curcumin against various human diseases, including cancer, Alzheimer’s disease, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, arthritis, neurological diseases and inflammatory diseases, has been clinically proved.
It is a natural remedy for the treatment of above mentioned diseases with no side effects.